yay! it's my unlucky day!

yeah, right. My unlucky day.

I really thought this day will be a lucky day for me.

It backfired; everything didn't turned out to be what I'm expecting.

My supposed - to - be lucky day turned out to be a Spec Op (Special Operation) of U.S. Navy Seals.

First Assignment, Deployment.

4 and a half hours of pure Differential Calculus discussion without any break.
Now I'm in the process of regaining my sanity. lol

Second, Re-Deployment.

Need to go to the Registrar's Office to finalize our enrollment documents.
after reaching Point Bravo, (Registrar's Office) Registrar's not around.
a huge sign on his office door tells us where he was at that time. Lunch Break

Next, " Team, Fall back! "

Yeah, this time, we went to the Dean's Office for some concerns. Unluckily, he told us that there are still a lot of things to do including going back again to point Bravo and other offices.

" Fire in the Hole! "

We quickly left the place like there's someone who threw a grenade inside. Next Stop, Other College Dean's Office, in which we got scolded to by the Dean who's mouth is faster than an Iraqi's AK-47. "Team, Fall Back..again"

" Tango Spotted! "

At last, The Registrar personnel is back. Few more time and we're able to talk to him. After roughly 30 minutes, we're done. " Tango Down! "


* insert drum rolls with honorary gunfires *


At last, Promotion Chance for us. Task done, schedule's fine as well as tuition fee.

now, I'm looking forward to our coming midterm exam 9 working days after today.

I just don't know yet if I really could understand those upcoming topics.

----------

* maybe more updates later.

-- Gello`


P.S.

watch out for the awarding of The Medal Of Valor for us. lol

0 Ang Komento: