move on. .

yeah, you've read it right. move on.

The hardest thing to do after ending a relationship. Much more painful for long - term relationships.

I guess not only for me, but for all who had past relationships can relate to this entry.

It's just one thing: Try to forget the person involve even though it's hard, not matter how long it will take. The sooner, the better.

It takes a lot of time, day and night to forget someone really spacial to you. We all know that.

..But sometimes, we really need to move on and face the fact that there are certain chapters of our lives that we should really end not because it's not meant to be. There's a specific reason for everything. The sad thing about it is that no one knows why.

-------

* I'm in the process of moving on that's why I wrote this. It's also for those bloggers who have the same fate as me.

1 Ang Komento:

  Anonymous

April 25, 2009 at 10:17 AM

yeah..

tsk.