Starbucks

Caramel Frappe for Gello. .

everyone reading this article knows what Starbucks® is right?


Our Coffees

It has always been, and will always be, about quality. We’re passionate about ethically sourcing the finest coffee beans, roasting them with great care, and improving the lives of people who grow them. We care deeply about all of this; our work is never done.

Our Customers

When we are fully engaged, we connect with, laugh with, and uplift the lives of our customers— even if just for a few moments. Sure, it starts with the promise of a perfectly made beverage, but our work goes far beyond that. It’s really about human connection.

-- these are few lines from the Starbucks Site that gives information about their product.

I've conducted a mini survey to my friends, not-so-close friends and some random people about some things that they can say about Starbucks.

Question: What is Starbucks for you?

here are their answers: (roughly translated in English language)

• Guy 1: Starbucks for me? Coffee Shop from somewhere that sells coffee for about 100 pesos. Such a waste of money.

• Guy 2: Starbucks? that's not coffee for me. It's something that tastes great for me. Can't live without it recently.

• Guy 3: Starbucks is such a waste of money. I could just buy a Pepsi® in can and some snacks rather than spend a hundred pesos for such a coffee.

• Gay 1: Starbucks is my favorite. The most unique beverage for me.

• Girl 1: Starbucks is not a coffee. Starbucks is recently my addiction. and again, that's not just coffee

-------

well, any reactions about their answers?

I'm not really against Starbucks way of operating here at our country and how it became a trend. I'm not really having violent reactions about their answers. In fact, I go to Starbucks too, not thinking of the money is used to spend for a single venti cup rather than spending that hundred - something pesos for a much worth thing.

well, rather than spending much on these things, I think saving money is better.

another one, Spend Wisely.

Well, applauses for Starbucks for making coffee an "expensive trend" here in the Philippines.

--------

" Starbucks? that's not coffee..."

Gello: "tatawagin kaya yan na Starbucks Coffee kung hindi kape and tinitinda dyan? edi Starbucks Cola o Starbucks Noodles na lang sana.."

makes sense right?

0 Ang Komento: