Can I call this a day?

Hmm. After a half day of being in school for a freakin` summer class, I finally got here at home to user my computer for blogging and anything I wish for.

After I went inside our home, somebody (or something) arrived probably after 18 minutes.

Who's that?

Everyone's unexpected guest.

Rain.

Lucky me I didn't got caught in the rain.But that's not the bad thing I'm pertaining to my blog title.

Bullshit things about me this day:

* woke up at 4:30 with an annoying alarm. (Who the heck changed my alarm sound?!)

* seen no one outside my room meaning I'm about to do everything. Everything.

* lost my new pen.

* lost money after commuting.

* been in the parking lot waiting for about 30 minutes.

* waited another 30 minutes for our new Professor and Room.

* didn't ate lunch because of schedule conflict.


-------

This isn't a day for me but rather a pain in the ass. Damn it.

Well, classes again tomorrow. Start of formal lesson. Got assignment and I still have later this evening or tomorrow morning to do (copy) that.

I'll post some things later.

- thanks for the ex-links guys!

0 Ang Komento: