smile.

gumuhit ang ngiti saking mga labi kanina lamang.

some would ask why.

It's because of this very stupid reason. I'm starting to have readers (yeah, with " S ".. readers ) and followers. Hmm, maybe it's my first time to actually share my thoughts and happenings about me to other people who I really don't know. (yet)

even though it's nonsense and mababaw, I guess it's my own little way of being happy. . sharing my stories and ideas to others. Maybe this can be considered as an illness. . or maybe something on which I lack socialization to others. Well, it's my time to be new. Time to share and to meet (not really meet yet, socialize) with others.

for all those lurkers,(bloggers which I still don't know yet)

keep on reading and inspiring me to write. My sincerest thanks to you.

------

* this isn't a piece of drama. this is for real.

-- Gello`

3 Ang Komento:

  Anonymous

April 22, 2009 at 6:52 AM

same here. blogging is my therapy ;) just keep on blogging. walang mawawala sayo :)

  © Gello - kun`

April 22, 2009 at 6:56 AM

yea, same thought here. sarap magsabi ng lahat ng meron ka :)

  Deth

April 22, 2009 at 7:13 PM

nakanaman, ako rin napasmile dun ah:D