shift up and accelerate.

Yea, shift up. Accelerate. Look forward for tomorrow's activities.

First on the list, wake up early.

wake up early and prepare for school all by myself. I don't want to disturb my parents from their sleep tomorrow so before I sleep tonight, I've got to be ready. wish me luck. *fingers crossed*

Secondly, attend my Differential Calculus.

do my assignment early tomorrow and prepare for what's going to happen. I hope to understand tomorrow's f(x), y = f(x) | x = (x,y), etc.

I promise to be back tomorrow still with my sanity.

And lastly, while still on the way home, think of things to be posted next after reaching home. Make sure it's interesting so that people would be reading this piece of crap that keeps on fooling me that I have a lot of readers. (how I wish for that to happen)

I'm not so sure to have something interesting for tomorrow but I'll post something for sure not only for the sake of having an update but also to share some of my ideas that keeps on lurking beneath my heart and inside my head.

Want some private talks about problems, love life and anything under the sun?

contact me through my YM --> aktibistang_pirata
or leave me some message here at my chat box.

are you a blogger too? send me your blog URL so we could ex-link.


*Goodnight People.

- Gello`

0 Ang Komento: