Can't Get Over You


It's been so long since we've talked about us
There's nothing much to say.
Now you're saying you're with someone else
I thought it would just end up that way.
Maybe I should have told you before
what really matters more. .

**
I'm still holding out for you
The things that reminds me of you
Stolen a part of me, I'm down on my knees
'coz I still can't get over you..

Until now I can't forget what you've promised
That you'll wait for me
Now we've come this far and still so far
I think that you're over me.

***
I know I can't turn back time
When you we're still with me
I know someday I will be fine
My love will set me free

- repeat ** -

- repeat *** -

- repeat ** -



- A song of both Loyalty and being unable to Let Go.

P.S.

Want to listen to this song? Check the lower part of my Friendster.

3 Ang Komento:

  Anonymous

April 23, 2009 at 7:01 AM

gawa mo? chek ko later.. :)

  Anonymous

April 23, 2009 at 7:17 AM

nice song. ganda voice ng kumakanta..

pero yung first song. mas cute.. hehe

gud nyt!

  © Gello - kun`

April 24, 2009 at 3:11 AM

@choknat.

sino ka sa FS?