fall 7 times, stand up 8.

hmm, after seeing my name at Deth's latest entry, i think i would answer the same survey. Here it goes:

8 Things i'm looking forward to:


1. first, to pass this my upcoming quiz on Differential Calculus.

2. post something later on my blog. (I really have nothing in mind right now. *sigh*)

3. have a new phone. (the phone on my wishlist? iPhone )

4. have the latest patch for Ragnarok Online. (miss my co players! *sobs*)

5. meet my next girlfriend. Not only the next, but hopefully, the last.

6. opening of Angels and Demons in cinemas

7. being nominated here at the blogging world for some sort of award. (hopefully!)

8. meet the lurkers of the blogging world specially my Kabayans.


8 Things I Did Yesterday.

1. post ideas that came from the dark side of my mind here in my blog.

2. updated my Friendster Account

3. chat with friends through Yahoo messenger.

4. talked to Choknat about life's different spices.

5. went to my lola's place for a weekend visit.

6. do the broiling at my grandma's house for dinner.

7. went home and posted some topics again.


8 Things I Wish I Could Do.

1. bring back time. (I really wish I could.)

2. walk through walls. (easier way to skip classes. lol)

3. move to anywhere in a blink of an eye. (easier way to meet bloggers.)

4. understand computer programming languages.

5. understang nihonggo language.

6. buy a macbook air / iMac.

7. have all my ideas posted here in my blog in a very intellectual manner.

8. use my computer 24/7 (lol. parents will kill me for electric bill.)



8 Shows I Watched


1. parts and segments of ABSCBN's Wowowee.

2. last night's Maalala Mo Kaya.

3. the movie "The Punisher"

4. Discovery Channel's MythBusters.

5. TV 10 - Batangas

6. TV Patrol World

7. can't remember the title..

8. same as number 7..


8 people I tag

1. choknat

2. pretsel maker

3. lord CM

4. bino

5. redkinoko

6. deth

7. rey

8. hari ng sablay


------

*is this a sort of survey or chain message?

0 Ang Komento: